IN-HOUSE COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
We are committed to providing a professional service to all our clients and customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please put it in writing, including as much detail as possible. We will then respond in line with the timeframes set out below (if you feel we have not sought to address your complaints within eight weeks, you may be able to refer your complaint to the Property Ombudsman to consider without our final viewpoint on the matter).
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of you complaint within three working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally be dealt with by the office manager who will review your file and speak to the member of staff who dealt with you. A formal written outcome of our investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days of sending the acknowledgement letter.
- If, at this stage, you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for a separate review to take place by a senior member of staff.
- We will write to you within 15 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final viewpoint on the matter.
If you remain dissatisfied, you can then contact The Property Ombudsman to request an independent review:
The Property Ombudsman Ltd
43-45 Milford Street
01722 333 306www.tpos.co.uk
Please note the following:
You will need to submit your complaint to The Property Ombudsman within 12 months of receiving our final viewpoint letter, including any evidence to support your case.
The Property Ombudsman requires that all complaints are addressed through this in-house complaints procedure, before being submitted for an independent review.
We are committed to respecting your privacy whilst providing the highest possible quality service and we recognise your need to know that your personal data is being lawfully processed and held in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Personal data is any information that relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data and so covers the information you may provide to us.
Bowson are the data controller of your personal data and we will only collect information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Our contact details are listed below.
Use of Personal Data
We use the information that you personally provide to:
- Improve the information and support we provide
- Process any requests you make
- Provide you with information about products and services we offer
- Conduct marketing research
- Sensitive Information
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your express consent.
Third Parties use of your Personal Data
We will not sell or share your personal data with others.
We also collect information automatically about your visit to our site. The information obtained in this way, which includes demographic data and browsing patterns, is only used in aggregate form, and as such cannot be used to identify you personally. Such aggregate information helps us to audit usage of our web site and improve the service provided.
We are committed to ensuring the security of your personal data. In order to prevent unauthorised access to or disclosure of your personal data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website employs cookies only to provide us with general information about how our website is used. However, no personal information that would enable us to identify individuals is either obtained or stored in these cookies.
Cookies are often used to track a user’s browsing history for the purpose of targeted advertising. This website does not set any cookies of this type.
Should you wish to disable cookies, please refer to your browser’s Help function. Please note, however, that many websites will not run correctly with cookies disabled, especially ones that require you to log in or that offer any form of checkout or booking process, as cookies are usually needed to keep track of individual transactions.
Are you looking to sell/rent your property?
Or do you simply require more information?
Get in touch today
Find out your home’s value, instantly
Get a FREE Instant Online Valuation in just 60 SECONDS
Send us your number and we’ll give you a ring back as soon as we can.